I have to find some energy, some courage , something to keep me going .....I am worn out and I have done everything except diet to get me to a place where I feel better. Guess it's time to cut the shit and go on a diet...........and if that does not work, well, I won't think about that, it has to work, right??
Here it is , 3 months later and YES !! I have been on the diet for 6 weeks [almost 7] and YES I am losing weight [very slowly, 9 lbs the first month and we will see when I weigh myself at the end of this month. That's right, I only weigh myself once each month ! The truth is , I have sooooo much weight to lose, I would drive myself nuts if I weighted in every day or even every week .....This way is better for me, helps me stick to what I am doing. ........My kids tell me I look thinner "from the back", oh swell . That means my ass has shrunk but not my stomach? or my legs or arms> ?? I need to start exercising as well as dieting, I walk a little [very little] and keep telling myself I will do better when the weather gets warmer but who knows if I REALLY will ! Motivation !! I need it !!!
ReplyDeleteHave lost a total of 16 lbs since the first of the year, I had hoped the weight would come peeling off quickly, but no, this is slow, this will take forever and a day !! I hope I have the perseverance to be successful with this! I so much want to look nice, to be healthy, to fit in my better clothing. I need to get moving with exercise, I keep saying that, have not made a move yet. I found a Tia Chi class in Monticello on Mondays, maybe .............
ReplyDelete